We’ve all experienced that the sun has imminent power on your skin and if you’re not prepared, it can leave you a little spotty. Not to worry, there are inexpensive natural ways to remedy it.
1. Try sesame oil! The Journal of Cosmetic Science reports that using sesame oil once a day for a few weeks can give your dark spots some serious recovery. There is an antioxidant (sesamol) in sesame seeds that causes dark spots to fade. The sesamol fades the spots by blocking an enzyme (tyrosinase) that causes skin pigmentation. So put away that over-priced beauty cream and break out that sesame oil!
Having a bad hair days? Just not getting that lift you desire?
2. Your hair can benefit from a nice citrus rinse? Lemon juice and apple cider vinegar you say? Yes! Mix a ¼ cup lemon juice with 1 cup apple cider vinegar and warm water. After you’re done shampooing, pour the mix on to your hair and let it sit for approximately 5 minutes, then rinse. The lemons astringent properties assist in controlling excess oil production. Creating more volume in your hair!
3. On to the legs! Many women suffering from varicose veins may alter the way they dress to cover up their unsightly veins – because they may be too embarrased for their veins to be seen. Before giving up on skirts, dresses and shorts, we have a few suggestions that can help reduce or lessen the appearance of varicose veins. Try some of these natural methods
4. Citrus Fruit Extract. Taking a citrus fruit extract called diosmin reduces the appearance of varicose veins. It can also help with the achiness associated with varicose veins and start working in as little as 30 days.
5. Witch Hazel. It’s full of natural anti-inflammatories called tannins. This helps shrink the veins and sooth pain when directly applied on the skin where the vein is swelling. It can also temporarily reduce the darkness that appears when blood collects.
6. Spinach. Eat a half cup of spinach daily and you’ll give your body the vitamin boost it needs to keep the walls and valves of your leg veins strong. This can serve as a preventative approach to stop the veins from forming.
7. Walking. 30 minutes walks can stop varicose veins from forming as well. It’s also helpful in fighting the decline of the varicose veins that you currently have. It strengthens your muscles facilitating blood circulation – quickly pumping blood back up to your heart.
There are many ways you can stay beautiful naturally – just embrace it!
Written by: 50 Plus Report Team
Source: Woman’s World Magazine